Friday, May 2, 2008

7 months and counting

Me and my BIG belly at 29 weeks

Well so long to regular clothes and comfortable nights sleeping. The baby has made his presence known and it happened basically overnight. Everyone kept asking when I was going to look pregnant and now I do and feel like I'm having twins! The pregnancy has been picture perfect in terms of my health and the babies health. Each doctor visit is very short with no questions or concerns. I am measuring right on schedule and Austins heartbeat is sound great. Other then the uncomfortable nights and constant trips to the bathroom I feel great. I am ready to be done with the whole pregnant thing and have my baby now. Its been great but I am all done and would just like to get this show on the road. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way and now with the increasing temperatures I have to deal with hot flashes and swollen fingers.


No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers