Thursday, June 26, 2008

No Hospital

Well I had another doctor's appointment today and luckily they did not send me to the hospital. I had an appointment on Monday and like all the other ones they shipped me off to the hospital for my blood pressure. Monday I was so over being there that I even sent John back to work and stayed there most of the day by myself, watching my blood pressure measure perfect. My dad did come hang out with me for awhile and then drove me home. Because of all the time off of work with hospitals and funerals, I came home, changed and went off to work.


Trip to the Hospital #3 - June 23, 2008


Now every time we go to the doctors its always in the back of our minds and almost expected now that we are going to the hospital. We were very happy today that we did not have to make that trip. We had an ultra sound because our doctor wanted to make sure that the baby was growing. We are happy to report that Austin Rick McMahon is weighing in at 7 lbs 5 oz. That made me so happy. I had a horrible fear that I would have to deliver a monster child.


My blood pressure was still high but I had forgotten to take my medicine in the morning and didn't take it until right before the appointment so I have go tomorrow afternoon to have it checked. Other then that we are still set for July 1st going in and having Austin on the 2nd.

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers