Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

So, my first (unofficial) Father's Day was great! Christina took me to "Strawberry Fields" for a nice breakfast. After church, it was on to lunch with my Dad. After eating too much pizza it was time for a nice nap. Then, we went out to dinner with Christina's parents.

Christina gave me my Father's Day present on Friday. Christina is (in her words) "a very bad present-giver." She called me on her way home from the store and asked if I would mind if she gave it to me early. I could tell she was really excited, so I said ok. So, once she got home she had me close my eyes so she could give it to me. It was a "Blackjack II" from at&t. For those of you not familiar, it is a "do-it-all cell phone" (similar to a blackberry). This phone has EVERYTHING (internet, email, mp3 player, camera, video camera, organizer, etc.) This is the perfect gift and essential for someone like me (an overly-obsessed, organized person).

Here are a few pictures I took with the phone...




Christina assured me that future presents will be less expensive. She said to expect many hand-drawn pictures from Austin - which is fine with me!

- John

1 comment:

Dan and Kate plus Nate said...

That has got to be one of the DORKIEST faces I have ever seen...and one of the best present-wrapping jobs I have ever seen too. I have pulled a few of those off in my day as well.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers